I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tablescape Thursday...

Hello, Welcome to Tablescape Thursday hosted by Between Naps On The Porch. Please visit Susan at her blog for a list of participants. You might want to make a cup of coffee because you will have so many beautiful tablescapes to look at.


My Rooster Tablescape










I love layering my red scallop dinner plates from JC Penney with my square rooster plates found at TJ Maxx. The white salad plate is also from JC Penny and the sweet little rooster shape dishes where bought from Home Goods.

The rooster on the center of the table is sitting atop one of my red scallop dinner plates with a matching red scallop bowl underneath it to give some added height. This is an easy, inexpensive way to make a cake/plate stand to match your table setting.


I am so happy you stopped by to view my Tablescape. Thank you for your kind comments. Come back soon for another visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment